IMBA Trail Difficulty Rating
All trails the Whitsunday Mountain Bike Club Inc. ride and recommend have been rated according to the International Mountain Biking Association (IMBA)’s Trail Difficulty Rating guidelines.
Hazards on the Trail
- Loose and rough trail surfaces
- Changes in the trail surface due to weather conditions
- Rock features, banked turns, blind corners, overhanging branches, narrow gaps between trees
Code of Conduct
- Do not ride when the trail is closed, wet or muddy
- Share the trails, enjoy the ride and respect others
- Obey all warning signs
- Stay on the trail; short cutting causes erosion
- Leave no trace; take your rubbish with you
Know your limits and ride within your ability.